Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

Design your own rocket

Screenshot 2017-08-28 at 09.29.01.png

My rocket is a nuclear rocket. My rocket can went and see 10 tedy’s.

I use tnt to get on my about boarding and I use a thruster and I sitno my chair and then it say’s 10.9.8.7.6.5.4.3.2.1.0 lift off on space. I can see space I went of my chair I went and I can’t see out of the window I can see the sun and the moon and I sitno my chair.

I lift off my chair and then it say’s and I went to mars. and I land on mars and. I went out of my rocket boosters and. i'm flying around Mars. and I went to see alien I look and the alien I see a lot of alien

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.