Pages

Friday 25 August 2017

Paragraphs


Yesterday, all the Year 3s and Year 4s got on a bus to go to the Stardome. The bus wend to the stardome. And  I went to look the learn during,s. I see learn during,s I see and see and.




At the Stardome, we learned some really cool things about our solar system. Stardome and. I went and I see and see and see and see. I see learn during,s.




When we weren’t in the Stardome, we were having fun outside.
My class went out of the Stardome. My class went to the park. of 1 hour and my class and the class and class and class.




After all this, we headed back to Point England School.
The park 1 hour. my class went to the bus. my class went to 12 and 11.





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.