Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

tamrereti.



The ocean is not safe at night the taniwha will eat you for you stay at your house.The Taniwha woke up in the night.Tamarereti woke up no the morn and he is hungry  he went to get his fishing bag.

When he went on his boat he felt sleepy.But he got 3 fish.Then he went to sleep and his boat beached himself.Then he got hungry and took out 1 fish and cook his fish and eat it.He put as many pebbles into  his boat.He picked up 1 pebble at a time and threw up in the sky.  The sky was full of stars.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Dean,

    It is great to see that you have just registered for the Winter Learning Journey programme. Welcome! We are really looking forward to blogging with you this year. We hope that you will have time to log back onto the Winter Learning Journey website, click on the 'Weekly Activities' tab, read through the activities and choose one to complete. To complete the activity please post your answer on this blog site. We will read it, comment on it and award you points!

    At the end of the holiday we will come back to Pt England with certificates and prizes for the top bloggers.

    Hope to see you online blogging with us soon :)

    Cheers,
    Rachel, Nicky, Jacinta and Willy

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.